Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

More speed paints.

More speed paints! I'm still doing anatomy studies, but on paper so no images of that this week. I should have some new personal working finishing up soon. Keep a eye peeled!  Most f these took more than 30 min still, close to an hour for most.  

I'm getting faster the more I do these but right now I'm more concerned with using these as computational practice and idea generation for potential personal work, rather than producing some generic piece of shit with texture brushes just to fit the requirements.  I'll get there eventually anyway if i just keep pushing!
Idea one and two for "Bridge in The Fog"

"Tree of Infinity"  One half finished idea, and a more resolved comp.

Idea one and two for "King Toad"  I have more ideas for this one, love the subject matter.

"Axe Man"  I could have gone anywhere with this one, I may explore the topic more.

"Rising from the Grave"

"Rising from the Grave" #2  Ra's Al Ghul!  Gunna getcha!  I watched the shit out of the Batman cartoon as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment