Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It's a big one!

I finished up this client work last week!   I took quite awhile to draw/paint and there was a good deal of planning that went on during the beginning stages.  The image will eventually be used as the front cover to a board game, as right now it's one of a few art assets for a soon to be Kickstarter.

This was probably the most involved paintings I've done to date. The bottom image is one of a couple of planning stages I went through for the project.    The client and I picked  out 5 of the many hero classes that were going to be used on the cover and I went ahead and sketched out some quick character sheets for them.  The character will appear in a bunch more images should the project go forward so I needed something to refer back to later on. 

  In the next week or two I'll post up more of the process to the painting, when I can find the time to save out images for it all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment