Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

FO-SHIZZE MY MAGIC FINGGIE!

Alrighty.

Finally, spent too many hours on this one! So this is the first in what I hope will be many illo's of me just redoing old Magic the Gathering card art, I chose magic since it's the card game I'm most familiar with. I used to play a ton, still have all my old cards and hope to one day get paid to do stuff like this!!

I included one of those progress shot things everyone likes. I'm not that great at making those, perhaps I added in too many steps. Anywho, enjoy, off to paint from life until my fingers fall off! Yay~!

P.S. Sorry for the size on the progress shot, seems to be uploading to blogger smaller than the actual size. I'll make sure to host a new image off my own website and update this post with a bigger one.

No comments:

Post a Comment