Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TOO MUCH SNOW.

Not sure I can feel my arms anymore from all the shoveling. It's supposed to be snowing again this Saturday.  I might not even have to wait that long! I think it actually started back up again tonight and is snowing MORE. All I want for my birthday is one of those driveway flame thrower things, great for melting snow in the winter and people in the summer.

Anyway here's my work from the past seven days, I started last Thursday with the 100 things, for the crimson daggers over at CGhub. (they are other places too) I didn't quite make it to 100 figures but maybe I can finish them up tomorrow!  I got sidetracked  thinking about all the stuff I needed to get better at drawing/painting. it only got worse after looking at algenpfleger's DA (he has the life drawing stuff posted from the past 2 years)  I was blown away.  I'm juts trying not to tap into the darkside....

No comments:

Post a Comment