Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Time flys!

Where did the time go?  It's already been about a week since I last posted!

I haven't been able to do as many studies as I wanted, I got caught up working on a personal peice and sorta reverted back to bad habits! BUT, back to drawing/painting from life in the upcoming week and beyond.

Below is a finished drawing for the personal piece, it's a re-design of the Magic the Gathering card "Browse".  On sunday I came up with the idea, rather than constantly thinking up original ideas for illos then going through all the work involved with that I decided to just thumbnail 20 - 30 magic cards that already exists and redesign the art for them.  That way i can do an illustration every couple of days.  For me it's a far easier way to learn from my studies with out having to constantly waste time coming up with ideas for things to draw. 

I'm almost done with the painting and I'll make sure to get that up when I can. Also below that is a painting of an old wrinkled mofo that I did over the weekend!


"Browse"
OLD MOFO!

No comments:

Post a Comment