Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

12.10.11

Been feeling sluggish this month. My back is in a ton of pain from my shit ass chair and I'm trying to recover. Never noticed how much physical stuff can break concentration as I've been lucky so far and haven't injured myself in the line of art.

So....trying to learn scifi.

I've come to the conclusion that I've avoided drawing tons of shit I like to look at in other peoples work because I'm too afraid to try and do it myself! Sci-fi being one of them.  I really need to dig into anatomy and start drawing in my sketchbook more, more imagination work, atleast 2 hours a night.

2 hours anatomy in the morning followed by 1 - 2 hours painting anatomy right after I get up?  Then 2 hours drawing in a sketch book at night before bed? NO problem! Still leaves 9 - 10 hours a day for work sandwiched in the middle.

Sketchbook from tonight.

1 comment: