Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

More work.

This is closer to the line drawing I wish I had finished around noon.

My critique on it? I could have pushed the whole concept a bit more, but I got hung up on trying to make a "sci-fi" piece that the hunter aspect of it is a bit lacking in my eyes, this could just as well be a soldier, or sniper, or anything really. Nothing screams "HUNTER!" to me.  It's always hard to juggle learning the broad basics of something and also trying to not get so overwhelmed to the point you miss the subtle things.  Something to work on in the future, and a good reason to draw a lot from imagination and study a lot so your prepared for future jobs.

Still planning on painting it and fleshing out the dogs a bit more.

1 comment:

  1. hey man dont beat yourself up too much over this one it came out great! you pushed yourself hard and were a bit over ambitious but thats how you learn isnt it?

    ReplyDelete